Rental LED display and basic instructions
Rental LED display is a great tool for you to influence your customers with relatively low cost and high efficiency, improving your profits and brand image. However, you may not know the exact functions and uses of it and do not know when they will be your best choice.
This article will provide you with a comprehensive guide to this display covering features, methodology to assess whether you need this LED product and selecting the right product for your business. you, etc. Find out with us below.
1.What is rental LED display?
Let's start with the definition of rental LED display. You may want to know the difference between “fixed LED display” and “rental LED display”, and you can see the clear points from the two words “fixed” and “rental”. As you may know, fixed LED display is usually installed in one place and not moved for a long time while rental LED display can be moved once your project is completed - maybe is a commercial event, a concert, etc.
The advantage of rental LED display is that it is easy to install, simple and quick to disassemble and relatively light in weight, so it can be convenient to transport and suitable for custom height and width of the whole set. LED screen.
The term "LED screen rental" generally refers to the rental of a screen much larger than any device for personal consumption to satisfy the mass viewing requirements of large numbers of people. Another term for these displays is "wallscreen", which links many individual modules together to form one large display.
1.1 Rental LED display and customization
LED display is used to make LED display walls, which means we can make a large LED display of different sizes or shapes by connecting LED display modules to create seamless images. Besides, it often requires special hardware and software to work together to ensure the modules can work as one. As such, one of the most outstanding features of rental LED screens is its outstanding customization capabilities.
1.2 Types of LED display
There are many ways to classify rental LED screens, the most obvious way that suppliers often use is to divide them into two categories: outdoor and indoor.
Outdoor - The outdoor LED display has the function of blocking rain, sun, dust, lightning and temperature resistance. Due to the requirement to use the outdoor screen background must be brighter and more durable than the indoor screen. They also tend to have lower pixel density and are designed for longer viewing distances.
Indoor - Indoor LED displays are generally higher in resolution and generally possess good pixel pitch to meet close viewing distance requirements. They have certain dust resistance but do not have high requirements for water resistance, rain and wind resistance.
2.Determine whether rental LED display is right for you
This section will give you a way to assess whether you need this monitor and how to choose the right one to benefit your business.
2.1 Benefits of Rental LED Display
1) The ability to impress and attract the audience, easily convey information to the target audience.
2) The ability to generate revenue from donors;
3) Flexibility: the modular design allows for different sizes,
4) Easy to install and transport;
5）Use the full package of consulting, installation, transportation, labor from the supplier, experience the latest technology products with economical costs.
2.3 Related specifications when choosing LED products
Moreover, you need to understand the specifications well to choose the right monitor according to your needs.
1) Pixel Pitch - Pixel Pitch is the distance between two pixels in millimeters and is a measure of pixel density. It can determine the clarity and resolution of your LED display modules and the minimum viewing distance. In general, screens for indoor use should have a smaller pixel pitch than outdoor screens.
2) Resolution - The number of pixels on the screen determines the resolution, written as (pixel width) x (pixel height) p. For example, the screen has a resolution of 1920x1080p, 1,920 pixels wide by 1,080 pixels high. High resolution means high image quality and closer viewing distance.
3) Brightness - The unit of measurement is nits. Outdoor LED panels need a higher brightness of at least 4,500 nits to illuminate in sunlight, while indoor video walls only need 1,000 to 3,000 nits of brightness.
4) IP Rating - IP Rating is a measurement of resistance to rain, dust and other natural elements. Outdoor LED display requires at least IP65 (first number is protection against solids and second is liquid) for stable running in different weathers and IP68 for some areas with heavy rainfall capacitors, while indoor LED screens can be less severe. For example, you can accept an IP63 rating for your indoor rental LED display.
2.4 How to rent
1) Plan and contact
First, you need to consider whether you need to rent a led screen or not and where to install it. That is to say, you need to figure out some basic information, such as how many people will be at your events, what is the viewing distance, and so on. You can then begin the process of finding potential suppliers. For example, you can search for the company name to enter the official website. Usually, there is a special service staff waiting for you and will provide you with corresponding information depending on your needs.
2) Contract and preparation
Once you accept the quote, you can move on to the next step. LED suppliers often ask for upfront payment as a credit, and the percentage can vary depending on the regulations of different companies. If you cancel the contract midway, the prepayment may not be refundable.
Your suppliers will then provide you with a set of mid-market services, such as helping you solve logistics problems. In addition, a “show show” (document detailing what will be played) will often be required prior to your events.
Before the day of the event, you will need at least 1 LED technician on site to operate the rental LED display or fix any potential problems. Once the event is complete, the technicians will dismantle the equipment. You can give feedback to the sales staff or they can ask to rate their services.
2.5 Tips for renting and using rental LED screens
1) Choose the right supplier
When choosing your rental LED display, keep these tips in mind on how to choose a reliable supplier. First, choose a company with a good reputation by checking reviews and feedback. You can also ask for special application cases of their past customers.
Second, the lowest price is not your best choice but quality and service. As we all know, LED display is not a consumer electronic device, so durable quality is vital as well as services because operation often requires the guidance of professional technicians.
2) Advanced Books
Stocks run out from time to time, and pre-ordering can guarantee display availability for your event. So if you have a plan, then do it as soon as possible.
3) Get the right aspect ratio
When making content for rental LED video walls, be careful about aspect ratios. For example, if your video wall is 960×540 16:9, then you can also create a display file at 1280×720, 1920×1080, etc. Higher file resolutions will not result in clearer image quality, so you should choose the appropriate one.
4) Keep content short and clear
Compared to content that contains a lot of long sentences, people will prefer content that is short and on topic. Minimal, large, and bold text with an accurate description can be more user-friendly for your customers.
5) Use Contrast
The use of color and brightness contrast between the foreground and background can impact your audience, especially when viewing distances are long.
2.6 Valuation of rental LED display
Now, allow us to give you some insight into the pricing of rental LED screens.
Depending on your specific application there are LED screens with the most suitable resolution. Pixel resolution, viewing distance, usage time, app website all need to be considered when choosing the right resolution. And higher resolution sometimes means a relatively higher cost.
2) Outdoor or indoor
In general, indoor rental LED display is cheaper than outdoor rental LED display because of many factors. For example, an outdoor LED display needs to be more durable and brighter, while another display may not require as much.
The complexity of the installation project will reflect on the price. Sometimes a truss system has to be built to support intensive displays. Besides, labor cost is also a concern. The more complicated the installation and the more time frame, the more expensive the labor will be.
4) Usage time
The time of use will also affect the rental price of led screens more or less, currently we are applying a policy of 50% reduction in costs starting from the 2nd day, which is beneficial for long-term events.
3. Typical Application Scenarios
1) Stage LED display
As we all know, the stage LED screen rental market has huge potential with countless concerts, opening ceremonies and variety shows around the world. Vibrant brightness and high color contrast provide rich resources for audiences to immerse themselves in performances and colorful displays with dynamically shifting images that create powerful visual impact and artistic appeal. All these things let rental LED screens play an indispensable role of performance stages.
2) Car showroom 4S
With the continuous prosperity and development of the auto market, auto shows have become fashionable for manufacturers to showcase their competitiveness. Nowadays, the competition in auto shows is not only between car models but also LED screens. A suitable and powerful on-site LED display can directly convey ideas about the product design, features and technology inside the car, perfectly interpreting details from other aspects each other of the exhibitions. That can give customers a more comprehensive understanding of the product's advantages and design philosophy.
Hotel LED screen rental is now a new trend when more and more companies choose to organize annual meetings, conferences, product launches and advertising in a professional and high-class environment. like hotel. Most of them tend to give preference to luxury, high aesthetic LED screens. So far, the demand is growing and the rental LED screen is more and more interested by investors.
As one of the fastest growing industries in the field of information technology, numerous applications of digital processing have become the hallmark of the field. Therefore, the demand for renting indoor LED screens used in studios and TV shows is increasing. It provides more vibrant and vibrant background images and more interactive and dynamic programs.
5) Wedding LED display
Weddings can be one of the most important moments for everyone, and various media are useful tools to enhance the atmosphere. Therefore, rental LED screens play an important role because projectors can cause the image to be projected onto the audience's body to affect the atmosphere, and rental TVs are often not large enough.
6) Sports Events & Races
If you want your spectators to be able to watch the races from all angles or have a clearer impression of what is happening on the playing fields, a rental LED screen setup could be your ideal choice. friend. Sometimes events can be captured and the camera can capture moments that are then broadcast to the screen. Furthermore, since sporting events are mainly held outdoors, more attention should be paid to the weather factor.
7) Club/DJ Events
Whether there's a big party or the premiere of a band at a club, rental LED screens can provide atmosphere and valuable information as it's an integrated audio medium. bars and images. For DJ events, aka electronic music festivals, an extremely passionate atmosphere can be a factor in determining whether it will be successful, so LED screens can play a role. as important as the ability to attract an audience.
Content can be as diverse as sponsor videos, games, camera feeds, safety warnings, signage, advertisements, and more. Almost anything you want to display can be presented with a rental LED screen.
4. Rental LED display development trend
The development of rental LED display can be traced back to more than ten years ago. In 2020, due to the shock of COVID-19, the economy took a hit and worldwide sales shrank. So LED display rental can be an alternative for customers to save budget instead of buying a whole set of equipment and can encourage orders to increase. With the recovery of the global market, there will be a number of LED display rental trends.
1) Rental LED display should be compatible with more locations and environments. Nowadays, it is mainly used in stadiums, stages, conferences, weddings, parks and other places. The trend is for more scalable applications, such as smart city, smart factory, etc. That means, LED display will be a powerful tool to connect people and environment their surroundings with stricter and more precise requirements given to manufacturers. Today, glass walls have become an architectural trend, and the transparent led screen was born with the purpose of integrating perfectly with this architectural form.
2) Cabinet is thinner and lighter. Although many rental LED displays are made of magnesium alloy which are lighter and thinner than screens made of other materials, there is still room for them to improve in terms of construction, materials and installation. It is believed that with the maturity of LED technology, lighter products will appear with high definition images and updated structure.
3) Patent protection will be a key issue. In the face of fierce competition in the led market, in order to get orders in the market and expand the scale, many suppliers do not hesitate to spend money and effort on research and development. Therefore, several display technology duplication events occurred. To maintain a competitive edge in technology, patent protection will become an industry-wide concern.
4) Many companies will pursue standardization to unify different production, sales and service processes. Because there are hundreds of rental LED display manufacturers and there is no uniform standard for quality, price, model and product structure. Fierce price competition emerged, and the problem of plagiarism emerged one after another. Therefore, standardization will be a trend to solve all these conundrums.
5) The market demand for special shape rental LED display will increase. For example, the creative structure of a stage rental display can bring a direct visual impact to the audience. Despite the growing demand, there is still a green market for special shape LED display, which means whoever can take the lead in developing this type of LED display will be able to capture more market share. Future.
5. Recommended rental LED display for you
In order for you to quickly and easily choose the right and reliable LED screens for yourself, you can refer to the next products that we recommend.
Transparent LED screen
If this is your first time hearing about transparent led screens, please find out more information here.
The transparent LED screen has the ability to integrate perfectly with most glass wall designs thanks to its transparency up to 80%, the ability to see through the scene behind the screen, wonderfully blending into the surrounding space. .
Besides, it is a new aesthetic design, thin and light with a weight of only 12kg/m2. It can support both indoor and outdoor functions and comes with 3 years warranty and 5% spare parts.
The perfect construction gives this product excellent heat dissipation and user-friendliness. For example, it can be installed easily and supports dual maintenance service - you can disassemble the modules in 5 seconds to save your time and labor.
One of the most important, it can provide you with high resolution and high quality images at an economical price. For more information on efficient and functional LED displays, you can refer to the product page.
Rental LED display can be your good helper to expand your business and market because of its' many functions including high quality picture, long viewing distance and simultaneous batch viewing, durability and flexibility. It can improve your sales and enhance customer satisfaction.
After reading this article, we believe you've got a better insight into rental LED display. It's time for you to practice them if you have a need for such an efficient display and welcome to us.